Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Paranormal Investigations of Texas

So I'm in the Wal-Mart parking lot this morning, loading a six-pack of Propel into my little truck, when I look across the lane in front of me and see a spare-tire cover on the back of some vehicle emblazoned with the phrase "Paranormal Investigations of Texas." I have to admit I'd never heard of this organization, but there was also a website URL. Sure enough, it's sort of like Ghostbusters, but more professional. One of the group has already written a book, but I'm betting there's a lot of material there for a good mystery novel. I'm too lazy to write it, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bill, that was great. And when I read the following I couldn't help but associate it with our mutual friend Mr. Moore, who has been known to have unusual experiences:

click to hear the actual voices as they announce to Rich that his Dad is present

"Hey there Richard !......We've got Daddy here........"