Sunday, September 24, 2006

Make a Wallet from a Paperback Cover.

From Eat Your Heart Out, Martha: "I'm always looking for new ways to work all the odds and ends I collect into something useful. In this case, I ravaged a stack of old paperback novels and concocted a wallet just right for carrying business cards and a little cash. From start to finish it takes no more than 15 minutes to make one of these babies!

"With a trip to a used book shop and a fabric store, plus an hour or two to spare, you can make several of these for five dollars or so. Pick books with a proper theme, slip a little note inside (or even some $$) and they would make sweet little gifts for just about everybody.

Check it out. Thanks to Mary Root for the link.


Cap'n Bob Napier said...

Just the thing for my copy of Reform School Girl.

Bill said...

Just send it to me. I'll do all the work. Trust me.