Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I've Known this All Along

ContactMusic.com: Socialite PARIS HILTON insists her sultry image is all an act and that she would rather eat than have sex. Although the STARS ARE BLIND singer became famous after a sex tape she filmed with former boyfriend RICK SOLOMON was released on the internet in 2003, she says she doesn't deserve her racy reputation. She tells Seventeen magazine, "People shouldn't judge me and assume that's how I am. "I get in so many fights with guys who are like, 'In public, you are the sexiest sex symbol, but you're not sexual at all at home.' "I'm like, 'Whatever, shut up. I don't wanna be.' I'd rather watch a movie or LOST, or like, eat."

2 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Articulate little wench, isn't she?

Unknown said...

She probably reads a lot.