Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Was Going to Comment on This, but I Forgot What I Wanted to Say

News in Science - Forgetful? Virus may be eating your brain - 24/10/2006: "Forget where you left your glasses? Did those keys go missing again? A virus may be to blame.

Viruses that cause a range of ills from the common cold to polio may be able to infect the brain and cause steady damage, a team at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota reports.

'Our study suggests that virus-induced memory loss could accumulate over the lifetime of an individual and eventually lead to clinical cognitive memory deficits,' says Dr Charles Howe, who reports the findings in the latest issue of the journal Neurobiology of Disease. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh . . . Oh . . . Forget it.

Cap'n Bob said...

I hope they find a cure soon. And I hope I remember to take it when they do.

Taylor Bara said...

Do not forget to check this narrative speech ideas. They are for newcomers.