Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Year in Review

Everybody seems to like doing "year in review" posts. So I thought I'd give it a try. Here's a top ten list of random stuff:

1. Book that didn't do anything for me but everybody else loved: The Chinatown Death Cloud Peril by Paul Malmont.

2. Movie I most wanted to see but didn't: The Departed.

3. Topic I avoided entirely this year (well, except for once): Lindsay Lohan's nipples.

4. Favorite new TV series slogan: "Save the cheerleader, save the world."

5. Favorite publishers: Stark House and Hard Case Crime.

6. Best paperback writer news: Stark House will be publishing a brand-new Gil Brewer novel.

7. Year's major disaster here in the office: bookshelf collapse. (Any year when this is the worst that happens is a good year.)

8. Person I did the most posts about: Either Paris Hilton or Anna Nicole Smith. I'm too lazy to count, but it's bound to be one or the other. Or maybe it was a tie.

9. Best acquisition: Nightmare Alibi.

10. My favorite innovation: video blogging. An example can be seen here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about reading Paul Malmont's book, but I wonder whether a person with limited knowledge about the pulps would enjoy it. It seems aimed at a specialized audience.

Unknown said...

You wouldn't have to be a pulp fan to read the book, but it would help.

Malena Morgan said...

Thank You Very Much For This IS Nice AND WONDERFUL glee cheerio jacket

ideasontrend said...


Very informative post I really like it. Happy to hear about it more.Snoop Dogg Super Bowl Outfit

ideasontrend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callan said...

Good to read this webpage

Danna said...

This is one of the best, Thankyou!

Hector said...

It is very well written, great

Alessia said...

Happy I read this best blog