Friday, January 05, 2007

Will the Persecution Never End?

The Sun Online - Bizarre online: Paris is sharing her bed again

HEIRESS PARIS HILTON is sharing her bed with a new companion - but it's not a fella!

The animal-loving blonde - currently dating shipping heir STAVROS NICHAROS - took a vow of celibacy last year and has revealed that she cuddles up with her pet baby monkey instead.

She said: “I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship. I'm old-fashioned when it comes to that. I really am!

“Yes, I've kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that's it. I don't go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, BRIGITTE BARDOT.”

The Simple Life star is also mum to a Chihuahua called TINKERBELL, a kinkajou called BABY LUV, a number of other dogs, a cockatoo and a ferret.

Paris added that if she was ever to place an ad in a lonely hearts column she'd describe herself as shy with a big appetite.

She told Australian Cosmo: “I'm blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I'm sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I'm nice - and I like to eat."




powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"she'd describe herself as shy with a big appetite"

Huh? Well what do you know?

Cap'n Bob said...

I think stupid with a big ego is closer to the mark. Now, where's that monkey suit of mine?