Saturday, May 05, 2007

From Bryon Quertermous

Like most of you, I've been missing Flashing in the Gutters. I miss
being able to whip off a quick flash on a lark to feed the creation
machine, or fiddling endlessly with a short but potent work. There
have been a few zines who came up to fill the void but I haven't seen
the no-frills, no bullshit, simple zine that Flashing was so I'm going
to try and do it. I've created Flash Pan Alley and I want your
stories. One of the coolest thing about Flashing in the Gutters early
success was the amount of people who contributed in the initial phase.
I'd like to get as many people involved early on.

Check out the site here.

Then consider sending me something. Thanks.

Viva la flash!

--
Bryon Quertermous

2 comments:

Juri said...

It's a Word Press site, not Blogspot.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Juri. Would you believe the Bryon gave the wrong URL in his e-mail? Well, he did. I fixed it in the post.