Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lew Shiner's Fiction On-Line for Free

Lew Shiner is a fine SF writer, and some of you may know that he co-authored some p.i. fiction with Joe Lansdale. Lew has decided to put a lot of his work on-line under a Creative Commons license. Here's some of what he's doing:

I'll also be adding new short fiction, music reviews, and articles from time to time, though I won't guarantee that I won't also publish short pieces elsewhere. I'm launching the site with three previously unpublished stories ("Straws," "Fear Itself," and "Golfing Vietnam") plus a major story from 2004 ("Perfidia") that's had only limited circulation, and as a special bonus, my previously unpublished "vampire lawyer" screenplay, THE NEXT.

Check it out here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lewis, Bill. Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

Oops. Fixed now.