Friday, October 19, 2007

Once Again, Texas Leads the Way

With the best last sentence you'll read today. Reminds me of my days teaching "developmental" English.

Volleyball Team Finds Deer Carcass On Bus - Yahoo! News: "A girl's high school volleyball team was shocked to find a bloody deer carcass on their bus after a game against a rival.

Members of the Comfort High School Whitetail Deer volleyball team came across the remains of a dead deer after playing a game against Blanco High School. A sister of a Comfort High School student said she believes students from Blanco High School placed the carcass on the bus as a prank.

'That is very inappropriate, I just couldn't believe it,' Laura Lozano said. '(My sister) was just so surprised that they would do something like that.'

Lozano said the rivalry between the two schools is deeply ceded."

4 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

"Ceded." Snort!

Anonymous said...

I;m sorry. I meant deeply seeded.

Anonymous said...

An outrage in Blanco.

Anonymous said...

Deeply secesh.