Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Sticking with Dr Pepper

India to launch cow urine as soft drink (no, we're not taking the p***) - Times Online: "Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft drink made from cow urine.

The bovine brew is in the final stages of development by the Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), India's biggest and oldest Hindu nationalist group, according to the man who makes it."

Hat tip to Jeff Segal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I just thought about a well-known Japanese soft drink called "Calpis."

Rusty said...

I've heard of beer that tasted like horsepiss (couldn't vouch for the comparison, myself). Can't imagine this will appear in vending machines around here anytime soon.

Cap'n, my WV is "falicons" -- little pictures of raptors?