Monday, April 06, 2009

And You Thought Your Kid Had Long Hair

Daily Express | Odd News :: How to stay healthy... don't cut your hair: "A doctor claims his patients remain healthy because he does not cut his hair.

The medic, 79, made the link between healing patients and not trimming his locks more than 60 years ago.
[. . . .]
The hirsute healer now has to carry his eight-pound mane rolled up in a bag on his back, according to the Austrian Times. It stretched nearly nine feet the last time he measured."

4 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Oh, boy. How would you like to find out this was your doctor and the baseball cap was hiding too much hair rather than too little.

Bill Cameron said...

I started feeling a lot better when I cut my hair off back in the late 90s. Maybe hair down to my ass wasn't enough for true health though.

Cap'n Bob said...

Nothing says health to me like sixty years of unwashed hair.

WV: Mouse. a rodent that can live his life in 9 feet of dirty hair.

Barrie said...

How do you wash a head of hair like that? I mean, and really get it clean?