Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bouchercon Bound

I haven't mentioned Bouchercon because we weren't at all sure we'd get to go. It was going to be a game-day decision. Well, today is game day, and we've decided to go. We'll leave tomorrow morning, bright and early. Or maybe not so bright since we'll probably have to be out and about before sunrise. We're staying in the Westin, not the convention hotel, but we hope it won't be too far away. I won't be using Twitter to report, but I might send in something for the blog. Even if I don't, there should be plenty of posts for you to read, including some book and movie reviews. If I get a chance I'll check the comments now and then to be sure the spammers haven't taken over.

We've never been to Indianapolis, but I doubt that we'll see much of the city since the weather forecast isn't exactly favorable. We've flying back to Houston on the 19th, assuming all goes well.

13 comments:

Jen Forbus said...

Yay! See you on Friday, Bill!

Jon The Crime Spree Guy said...

Bill Crider in the house!!!!

Mrs. Crimespree said to say: Yippeeee!

Unknown said...

See you there, folks!

David Jack Bell said...

I hope to see you there, Bill.

Ali Karim said...

Alert >BILL CRIDER IN THE HOUSE!

I'm at the Westin also, see you in Indy tommorrow - I fly out on the Red-Eye from London

Ali

Kaye Wilkinson Barley - Meanderings and Muses said...

Looking forward to seeing you!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Great. We're at the Westin, too. And they charge for using the Internet, the bums. If Starbucks can make it free, why do hotels charge?

Unknown said...

Only the high-priced places charge. It's free at cheaper hotels.

Vince said...

Someday I'll hie myself to one of these. Have a grand time, Bill!

Karin M said...

I'm sure you and Judy will have a great time.

Unknown said...

Very glad you and Judy can make it. Looking forward to seeing you both. As long as you keep that darned camera out of the way...

Unknown said...

The camera is locked and loaded.

Anonymous said...

See you there today.

Patti, they don't charge you for internet use where we're staying, the Marriott Residence Inn. Granted, it's a couple of blocks farther away and the cold, rainy weather makes that annoying.

Jeff